Wednesday 10 April 2013

Anime

Hey guys ! Today I gonna blog about anime :) Actually, I'm a BIG FAN of anime hahah. I think i had watched 80% all of the anime lollll. Anime that i watched have school romance, funny, mystery, music and more !
 About the school romance I suggest you all watch "Kaichou wa maid-sama". I pretty sure that's really nice anime at all :)

- Kaichou wa Maid-Sama -
( Sorry, you can just ignore the Happy Valentines Day )

And also, "ouran high school host club" is the once in my fav anime too. That story is about a girl transfer into a boy to stay in the host club :) This anime is quite funny at all hahah :D
- Ouran High School Host Club -

And and and ! I really prefer you all to watch this :
- Kimi ni todoke -
 ( This anime is quite ... .... quite NICE ! Sorry, i really don't know what words are suitable for it )

If some of you like some anime characters are beautiful or handsome, I suggest you all watch "Kuroshitsuji" 
I really like that characters inside. Especially Ciel !! I really love his style, face anything ! That's really nice REALLY :D

- Kuroshitsuji - 
(Left-hand side is Ciel , Right-hand side is his deacon, sebastian )

Four of this anime are inside my -fav anime book- lolll sound like funny..... .. 
Anyway, if have more anime that I interest of that i'll upload again :)

Thanks for reading :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment