Saturday 12 July 2014

Night thoughts

I had learn to let go the memory we had together.Time past fast, almost two years.From now on, you're just a piece of good memory in my life.I'm letting it go.The times we had spent together, the times we had laugh together, the times we had crazy together, that's all my memory's treasure from you.It can't be replaced by anything.

"First love never dies but true love can bury it alive."I don't wanna live my life alone, doesn't worth it.Get a life.Live in a life which you don't even know what will gonna happen or in your expectations.No matter what happen, at last, you will find your true love and please appreciate it.:)

Quote '' The longer you live in the past, less future you have to enjoy.''I shouldn't stuck in the past.You are my invisible wall, I had used two years time to pass through.I'm starting to enjoy my life.No matter what, I still have a lot of friends beside me and cheering me up.I love you, my friends.<3

J,Thanks for giving me the memory we'd spent together.Thank you and goodbye. :)






1 comment: