Saturday 26 December 2015

Sae Ma Eul @ Mont Kiara

It's holiday week, I had done nothing during my 2 months holidays. At first I am busying for my part-time job and it's finally ended now. Good new is I got a good result in year-end test (hard works pay off ) so my sister decided bring me to Sae Ma Eul @ Mont Kiara for a reward. :3 ( Laff you sis )

The shop is own by a korean people which kinda "real korean food" ? lol. ( don't judge ). The speciality for this shop is all food provided must be done by your own. Something like self-service? But, you can also ask for the workers help you lah. ( if you want to). For us, we do it by ourselves and at the end we almost burned the meat and octopus as well. So, I need to apology first that the pictures did not turns out perfectly. :'(  ( We are beginner. >.>)

It's nice to have an experience to know how difficult to 烤 a meat by your own. (drop tears).






 ( Burned octopus)






x Peace x

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review! You have a positive attitude while writing and it makes it fun for me to read. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete