Thursday 14 April 2016

#2 Perak trip


Have a nice and relaxing trip is everyone always wanted to achieve it. It might be a one day trip, one week travel or a few months occasion. It is really great to relax yourself and explore more about other countries or states during your trip. I went to Perak just few months ago and I was amazed by the beautiful scenario. I wasn't quite enjoy because I had crushed with the cny week. All those shoplots were closed. It's sad that we could not find a food stall to eat and not even have a chance to try the wine noodles which is the famous local food in Perak. If you guys had tasted it please comment down below and let me know how is it. ( Appreciate it. <3 ) I definitely will go to Perak again to complete all my incomplete 'tasks' at there. (lol)









 ( You may know my zodiac now. )





Thanks for reading, Bye peeps! :D






x PEACE x




4 comments: