Tuesday 14 February 2017

Inside Scoop



Hey ice cream addicts !
Here is a good-tasting ice cream shop I would introduce to y'all.
It's called Inside Scoop. They have various type of ice-cream flavor. What I like the most are the Earl Grey and Green Tea flavor. If you want an ice-cream with tea flavor inside, Earl Grey would be you first choice. And I'm personally suggest you to try it, haha.

It's okay if you don't like my suggestion, there are still have plenty type of ice-cream flavor out there.
Oh, they also provide waffles ice-cream too. If you want something special, you could try out their charcoal waffle. I like the charcoal waffle because it isn't too sweet for me. For people who doesn't like sweet stuff but still want to try it, charcoal waffle would be your choice. 

All these are my personal suggestion, please don't blame me if that is not your cup of tea.:<
Well, everyone has their own taste. Maybe you have some suggestion for me too! ( Please comment down below if you do. )


 ( Charcoal waffle with Strawberry yogurt. )


 ( Choco, Greentea, Earl Grey. )




No comments:

Post a Comment