Thursday 14 February 2013

Valentine Day 021413

Hello guys! Today is Valentine Day !

Do you all celebrate with your lover ? Happy ? I think you guys have lover one now is happy like flying in heaven lollll hahah.
I'm jealous b'cuz I also hope i have one too :(

Some of the people still celebrating cny at their hometown. Well don't sad you can celebrate in next day cuz i think you all everyday is Valentine Day :)

When people talk about Valentine, must have roses, bear, candle light dinner or summore give diamond ring to propose to their lover. Hahahh.
I bet all restaurants are full and booking too. Well, just see you lucky anot lahrr haha.

Roses 

And also some cute bear, but don't chose some cheap one lahr. If not just like mine, fur blow everywhere.

Big heart shape love lollll

Hmmm..... not sweet enough. If have a candle light dinner more good hahah ! But Valentine Day none of my business. How i get those thing? Hahah, i 'stole' from my cousin lolll. But not the thing, just the pictures only. I no have bad like that :)

Peace :) #rednail
#Ootd Valentine Day. Some normal look. Top from (SEED) , Bottom from (time square).

Hope you enjoy it :) 
Byee !

 HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY !

No comments:

Post a Comment