Saturday 9 February 2013

-CNY Things-


Hey hey hey ! GONG XI FA CAI ! HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR GUYS ! :DDD
Tomorrow is CHINESE NEW YEAR ! Time past fast, i also haven get ready yet. And now, i go shopping like everything free. So, what happen? My money gone like water. So sad :( 
BUT, NEVERMIND ! Now is New Year mahhh .. .. I can get money back from angpao AHAHAH

Let's check out what I get 



I feel like not enough :( 
Fine, I buy more in my future months :D

And also, we clean our house too ! Like renew lolllll.
I know i'm a good. Help mommy do house work HAHAHAH 

 The sofa are "Naked"
 I'm helping them "dress up"
 Sister so concentrate to manage the curtains
So far, we done ! :D

After we done, don't forget ma love -ICE-CREAM- HEHEEHEH

Nestle (Vanilla Cashew Delight)

The taste was NICE :D I should buy again next time and also new flavor hahahah 

That's all prepare for incoming CHINESE NEW YEAR !
Wish you all have a nice day,nice trip or more angpao HAHAH

No comments:

Post a Comment