Wednesday 20 August 2014

Mean girl

Hi guys! ^^ As a teenager and also a girl/teen must have mean girls surrounding you.If you're not, congratulation you're super duper lucky person.As we can know girls are the most difficult living thing to know what are they thinking.

Okay here is a story.
Hey girl, what you mean that I'm not joining y'all? Are you in a gang,party or what? Actually I'm not that close with you and we had no conversation to each other. You like saying gossip but I don't.I'm just listening what are you bullshiting.You said I like to flirt with other boys. Hello, don't be so childish. Other people came to talk with me of course i'll answer if not ignored that person? I talk to them because i got convo with them if not i talk to them for what or talk something stupid like : "You eat already?'' ''Today's weather very good.'' Will a normal person talk to a new friend like that? Kind of awkward okay...Somehow the person will feels like ''What happen to this people.....''

Anger still stuck in my head but i have to forget about it.I don't want have any misunderstanding problem between us.

Wondering will you see this post or not.
Seriously, we need to talk.Let's end this complicated thing.
But I hope we can become friend again.


Bye ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment