Sunday 21 May 2017

First chapter of #JET


" Life was meant for good friends and great adventures. "

A simple teenage dream. 
An unreal dream.
A yolo chance.

Our trip was started by a simple conversation. It was like "Eh, after graduate wanna go Redang?" and "Yes, why not !"
This is how the first chapter of #J.E.T trip's begin.
A wish of running away from this busy life and enjoy what life you deserve to.


Visiting Redang Island is one of our best friend's travel goals. I was extremely excited when we did achieved it ! I did my booking through Facebook.
In the beginning, I was half scare half trust on that travel agency because I'm scare I will get cheated. But luckily I didn't. It is a trustable travel agency.
I basically did all the booking and those transaction. This is so what a bff called loll. (bff award pls.)

Okay, I really like the scenario over there. It is breathtakingly beautiful. 
First in my life seeing the clearest sea in Malaysia. (Don't laugh, it's true.)
It's like you can see those fishes and corals directly from your eyes.
You definitely will be amazed from what you saw.





This is the place where we stayed, Redang Bay Resort.
 Mostly of their stuff are Chinese and they all are very nice and friendly. You are able to ask them question anytime, like what other activities we can do other than snorkeling and they will guide you how to do it and where to go. :)
The resort also has a mini bar. Performance starts at 9.00 p.m daily if not mistaken. (correct me if I'm wrong.)









We also went to the Marine Park where you can feed those cute tiny little fishes with breads.
Firstly, I thought it was cute how the fish come and eats your bread.
But, actually it wasn't. I'm scared, really. 
When the moment you put the bread inside the sea, the fishes will come in a group not few is a large group of small fishes and start eating your bread. It's like your surrounding was cover with fishes
Even though I only have one little piece of bread in my hand, they also come in a group. I'm scare whether they will thought my fingers are one of the bread or not loll.
Okay, I think this more terrifying than riding a roller coaster loll. (at least roller coaster doesn't bite you) 
Without hesitation, I quickly threw a bag of bread which I'm holding to my friend and those fishes were like sensor fish. Its change direction toward my friend once I threw the bread to her loll.





Most of  the time we went for snorkeling so I didn't really take much of photos. 
But we did saw baby sharks and 蓝眼泪
Don't worry about the baby sharks they won't bite you, I tried so trust me. 
蓝眼泪, you definitely got amazed when you saw it. It's like how could I possible to see it and it really does exist. Sadly, it was too difficult to take photo of it. 
By the way, here are some tips I got from the man who leads us to see 蓝眼泪. 
First, go find it at midnight and second, must turn your torchlight off while you're searching it because 蓝眼泪 only can be seen at night and in no light condition. Bear in mind, this is very useful. But, it depends on your luck too so this is half half bet.


After this trip I could tell how tanned my skin is, example

Before                                                                 After

But I'm quite enjoy that I have a tanned skin loll.Well, tanned skin is also called sexy skin so why hate it? (haha)


We had spend our leisure hours in Redang. It was fun and relaxing.
The sound of the sea and views of the sea are simply amazing how it calms our mind. Wishing the second chapter of #JET's trip will coming real soon. 
I love you, my besties. <3









x Peace x

No comments:

Post a Comment