Friday 11 August 2017

12: 37am

Night thought hits me in the middle of night.
Okay, I don't know what to start and where to start from.
Unhappy? Nah. Pressure? Little. Happy? ...

I couldn't really smile from my heart these days. 
I don't know why. 
The moment I wants to smile or laugh it will turns into a smirk or a very very slight smile.
I feel bored. Boredom strikes me so hard recently. 
Especially on the thing I'm doing now.
Nothing really entertain me at all. Even thought those funny jokes, comedy shows not really working.
I will laugh lah but just in that moment only then afterwards I'll be like a dead face or smtg.
It's like ''Hahaha !" then silence. .-.

( ...... )

Is this called lifeless or what?
I really hate lifeless this word has linked to me.
It makes me feel like I'm not doing anything worthy in my entire life and wasted the precious time.
THAT IS A BIG NO TO ME.
NO LIFELESS, SHOOO !

Any solutions?
Never mind, I will try my best to make me back to normal again.
As SOON as POSSIBLE. 



No comments:

Post a Comment