Thursday 24 January 2013

First-Time-Ride-LRT-With-Friend

Today sooo freaking tired.
But I still wanna post this thing out, hahaha :P

I didn't go time-square @Kuala Lumpur one time before, but now i went there :D
BUT, I can say that the clothes was SO CHEAP !
I go there for my new clothes but didn't buy many just a little :/ I NEED MORE 

Before we get there ... Hahah, had some 'accident' there.
B'cuz today was me and my friend first time to ride LRT lollll
Seen like two stupid planning to get there but not use the brain. -_-

But SAFELY. We get there :D
Along the way to the mall. We get down wrong station. :(
I was getting rock there b'cuz my brain can't think anything ..

But safely I have a 'clever' friend notice me can change station and return back :D Awwww :)

I had spot many clothes i want ! But i didn't buy :/
I very regret why I didn't bring more money :'<

But still have some rewards too :D
I'm just trying to buy some -girly stuff- Hahah
I always ask my friend :"This nice? That nice?"
My friend almost explore and complain me stop asking Hahahh. I know i need to zip my mouth but I'm too exxcited ! And also need you to suggest me some -Fashion Taste- lolll

The mall was huge ! I can't shopped there in one day ... If can, it will be very scary like hell. :/
I just shopped about 3 level from LG to 3 ... Ha.... ha...hah... I can say my leg almost broke.

I really have a nice try there, ngeheheheh :)

But I didn't feel enough of my clothes :/
I still need shoe, bottom, jacket, hat, pants

I know i very wasteful, BUT NOW IS NEW YEAR MAHHH

Think more positive hello. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment