Thursday 29 August 2013

Randomly stuff


Hyiii :)
Um....mmm.. guys.. How can I live in this planet without any stress?
Yes, I'm stress.. kinda.. Where's the stress come from? Okay first, is your school teachers. Second, your parents.

 Something I gotta tell you, teachers. Why would you like to compare the people in FIRST class and the other class? Ya, I admit that I'm not clever. But you can stop giving the stressful question or look-down we. STOP IT, OKAYY? You can't said we're stupid because we come to school is for learning, not listen what are bullshting for. Of course, I know you are clever so you must teach us nicely and carefully.Then, we won't make any mistakes. I hope you will know it someday, If you are really 'clever'.

The worst thing I had ever hate, parents' attitude. Why would parents look down me.

1. Because I'm not clever than my sister.
  I admit, i really really admit that my sister is a genius. But hello I'm not the same kind of human or brain with her. I'm not clever than her, not pretty than her, not mature than her. YES, I ALREADY KNOW. Please, please don't compare me with her I always knew that i'm loser if I stand beside her.
But, Don't look down me, I'll success one day.I will let you know in future.

2. I don't reading/revision my books or exercises at home.
  If you want me to become a bookworm, so sorry i never ever do that kind of thing. I'll just read the books whatever I like and do whatever I want. Don't force me, you're not my brain so you can't know what am I thinking. When i do my revision you not at home, when I stop you scold at me. Fine.

I need to release my stress. Listening songs, singing, stay positive, stay happy are the best ways for release my stress. :D

Stay tune ! :33





Bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment