Friday 6 September 2013

Cool girl vs Cute girl

Hello yo ! :D
I wanna be a cool girl in a sudden. Don't know why :P
Well, sometimes i tried to be a cool girl but i failed. Maybe my "acting cool skills'' are sucks ngahhh :(
Don't answer childish question, don't talk too much, have a cool style and face. Is that really a point? 

NO. Totally NOT.

For example, people asked you :'Hey bro, what you doing?'. And you answer "...."
Are you ignoring your friend? That's not cool, stupid ass.

Second, wear a hat means you're cool. What the heck is that -,-
People wants to wear a hat also problem? Maybe is the weather too sunny or the hat is suitable for their outfits. Yea, please don't judge people who are wearing hat :P

Cute girl.
Hmm....cute girls have a lot in this world. But, the worst thing is un-cute girl trying to act she is cute. Owwh
Well, that's gross seriously.But i can't judge them, sorry :(
As boy, maybe they will thought a girl who has cutie face, smiley face, chubby face and say a lot of "asjhifodgh language'' is cute :33

But..

As me, i not agree with that.You know why? Because I'm a girl. I'm not same of them, okay? :P
In my opinion, all those fatty (not too fat) , chubby and biggy eye babies and child are the most cutest girl in this world. Hahaha. Sorry of that, if I no have the same opinion with yours. :)

Lastly, that's all my random thought :)
Thanks for watching ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment