Saturday 21 September 2013

210913

Night time blogging.
Dunno why, I always has the feel or mood blogging at night. I just like it. :3

Actually, I just stalked my sister's blog. Hehe. Now only I knew my sister is that kind of person.Hmm she is totally same in my imagine. But I felt she hates me.. umm ....sometimes. :3

Night blogging isn't good for me b'cuz I'm super tired.
Today i had sweat whole day at school. I went to school because I'm joining the orientation.
Well, I enjoyed there ! :)

I'm in chocolate team or number 4 team. At the beginning, I was alone in the team but luckily my friend change team and accompany with me. I still remembered our slogan. That's so funny ! xD
We had two slogan actually, but I don't like the first one. So, I asked for changing the slogan.
The first slogan we had is : "capati roti canai, minum susu cincau, mari kita ramai-ramai, mestilah nombor 1 !'

I was like what the heck is that? I can't stop laughing when i saw that. Feel so ashamed that we need to shout that slogan...

BUT, we changed it. A better one. ''WHO ARE WE? THE BOSS ! WHO ARE WE? THE GENIUS ! L.I.K.E A BOSS! " Well, this must be much better, i swear.

So, we keep searching around the brown color paper and answered the questions inside. Really fun :)
Unfortunately, one of the brown paper gone maybe someone had throw away. Fucked up. 
But... it's okay. The event still ending completely. :)

Bye ! :D




No comments:

Post a Comment