Saturday 26 August 2017

Korean Restaurant : 청궁 Chung Gung

안녕하세요, to all my dear readers ! I wanted to share something good to y'all !
Recently, I had visited a korean chinese restaurant 청궁 (Chung Gung). 
I heard my sis said that this is a 'real' korean food. (lol) I was like ''Okay, so what?'' (haha)
Because I don't been to Korea before so I can't differentiate what is the 'real' or 'not real' korean food.

So, I went there and eat. Just like usual. 
But,
I found that their jjajangmyeon (짜장면) is the yummiest jjajangmyeon ever! 
I had tried fews jjajangmyeon in different korean restaurant before, it tastes different in every restaurant and not really that yummy. 

So, when I went to chung gung, I feels like this is the last jjajangmyeon I'll order.
Luckily, the food turns out very good ! :3
I highly recommend the jjajangmyeon to all of you, def should try it once !


Jjajangmyeon! ( Stir-fried noodles with chinese bean sauce )

 Jjam-bbong (Spicy seafood noodles soup)

 Tangsoo yook ( fried pork with sweet and sour sauce )


I really wanted to try this tangsoo yook. Because most of the korean restaurant don't have this in their menu. Plus, running man always eat this (tangsoo yook) during their meals time. 

 The moment when I found this in Chung Gung I was like yayy finally I can eat this! 
But this tangsoo yook served in large portion, suitable for 3-4 people.



Theiprice is average, like around rm 18++ for each food.
But, I really recommend you to try the jjajangmyeon !

Here is the address :

 C6-, C7-, D.E Malaysia, 
1, Jalan 1, One Ampang Avenue,
 68000 Ampang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.




x Peace x

No comments:

Post a Comment