Saturday 19 August 2017

New Chapter by The Owls Cafe

Hello friends! It's Saturday again, wheee! 
Any plan for today? Planing to go out? Wanna eat something sweet?
Here, I have a suggestion for you! :)
I'm a big fan of waffles, recently I'd discovered a cafe.

Yes, I got attracted by their outlook at first. 
BUT, it tastes nice !
The waffles they sell are sooo pretty and unique! 
 Actually, I had a hard time eating it lol because I don't really know how to eat and where to slice haha.
Don't laugh, I know it is stupid. :<

Instead of the outlook, it taste good. It's really good ! Don't judge the books by its cover.
Also, there are many options for you to choose your fav waffle. 

Oh ya, they do provide western foods. Spaghetti, breakfast & brunch, etc..
But the special part is, they do served something like salmon + waffle, beef + waffle,...
That is quite unique, maybe I should try it next time. :3



 Midori, matcha based waffle.


 Rebecca, have my fav's Earl Grey ice-cream on top.


 Nice coffee art, mocha and peppermint mocha.


English breakfast tea, with cute owl cups. <3





Feels free to visit? Just go! :D
Here is the address :

Calvary Convention Centre, 
Jalan Jalil Perkasa 1, Taman Teknologi Malaysia, 
57100 Bukit Jalil, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, 
Malaysia






x Peace x

No comments:

Post a Comment