Monday 14 January 2013

School

Every school is better than my school. I can swear that.
I didn't saw a school how suck like this. You said you're a the lead of the PIBG then can simply scold, punch, beat or whatever to us. We also a human kay?

Friday muslim people need to surau. So we start our school time at 1430 pm. The discipline teacher need reach school between 1345 - 1415. I follow that rule. Then why you record me LEWAT?
I think my watch got some problem, not the correct time to go in. If that, I think i just miss 1 or 2 minutes to go in. That's not a problem rite?

Last year, 1420 pm you still give students came in. But now, I just late 1 or 2 minute you said I LEWAT?

Well, that just a little problem. I don't care about that. But you told all of the students need to go into the hall and sat there to let you punch?

Hello, this is HIGH SCHOOL not primary school okay? And you have no any permission to beat us. Cuz you just a discipline. As my school rule, you said the third time you lewat only will punch us. But now? I just lewat one time you call me bitch, useless and also beat me.
Good, you beat me and my hand was injured.

What a F****** teacher. The school really sucks.

But, I still need to study at there. And continue act a good student ughhh -,-

Well, I'll change one day. Change to teenager






No comments:

Post a Comment