Sunday 6 January 2013

Wedding in a Restaurant

Finally got ELECTRIC ! Just now almost an hour home electric failure. :(
So sad that time i was opening my computer then suddenly couldn't see anything, dark.
I was like OH NO ! This time my computer 100% get spoiled :/ Soon, the electric came. Luckily my computer can start again :D

Tonight was Christina's wedding @ Oriental Banquet !!She my cousin. Finally she get married with her husband named, Sean. :)

Well, i just go there for eat, hahaha :P b'cuz I not so familiar with her. In my memories, she come my house and giving something when i was child. I think that's McDonald sweet or what, can't remember clearly with that. >< 

The teddy bear sooo cute ! :33

Bride and groomm



 Roses bouquet 

I can't finish this, soo bitter :/
Ma sister and beloved mom :)

Peace YAY !

Cousin acting cool. LOL

 And then, the wedding was started. I have to sit properly b'cuz has a camera video-ing me inside.
There had prepared 9 food.7 meals and 2 desserts. I can't capture all off that food :( b'cuz a person sit in our place was messed up the beauty of the food, so i can't capture it all. :/

After a while, we all took up the tumbler and shout "YAM SHENG !" to congratulation the new bride and groom :)

Kay, gotta sleep now.
Good night :)





End











No comments:

Post a Comment